Fi Series 2 House Collar (Two-Tone)
Only enter information below if the nameplate option is selected.
For products using the 1/2" Lightweight material, only enter a name OR a phone number not both.
- BioThane® Webbing
- Solid Brass Hardware
- All of our materials are purchased from other United Stated companies
- If your collar or leash is covered in dirt and grime just hand-wash it with a little bit of soap and warm water and watch it rinse away. For more stubborn sports, add a bit of white vinegar or wipe down with a bit of rubbing alcohol.
- If you notice your hardware start to tarnish or patina, fear not. This may be removed using standard brass polishing products or by using many DIY at-home tricks such as applying a paste made with salt, vinegar, flour, and water and rinsing and buffing it clean afterwards.
- All packages are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- All packages are shipped via USPS First Class, which takes 2-5 business days to arrive after shipping.
- You may opt to ship via USPS Priority Mail for an additional cost, which includes $100 of insurance and arrives in 1-3 business days after shipping.
All of our products are handcrafted and made to order. Due to this, all sales are final and we can only exchange defective products for an identical item. Please email us a picture of the defective product and we will ship out a replacement along with a return label to return the defective product as soon as possible.
All of our products are handcrafted and made to order. Due to this, cancellations must be requested before we start working on your order. Please contact us immediately if you would like to cancel an order. We cannot guarantee that an order may be cancelled after 24 hours from when the order is placed.
We are proud to make high quality items for you and your companion. If you notice a defect, contact us describing the issue and return it back to us within 90 days of your purchase date and we will ship you a replacement. Our warranty does not cover damage due to normal wear, chewing, or tampering.
- We are proud to make high quality items for you and your companion. However, since each item is handmade, mistakes can happen. Consumers are responsible for inspecting their gear to ensure it is suitable for use.
- By purchasing our products, the consumer assumes all responsibility for any and all injuries or damages that can occur from the improper use of our products.